situation: After a day of shopping, Mary and her friend Rose are taking a break at a coffee shop.
  場景: 逛了一天之後,瑪莉和她的朋友蘿絲在咖啡廳休息一下。
 
    Mary: Oh, I can't go any further.
  瑪麗: 哦,我再也走不動了。
 
    Rose: Shall we take a break?
  蘿絲: 我們休息一下好嗎?
 
    Mary: Good idea.
  瑪麗: 好主意。
 
    Rose: Would you care for a cup of coffee?
  蘿絲: 妳想喝杯咖啡嗎?
 
    Mary: I would prefer a cup of tea.
  瑪麗: 我比較想喝杯茶。
 
    Rose: OK. There's a little coffee shop down this road. Let's go.
  蘿絲: 好的。這條路過去有一家小咖啡館。我們走吧。
 
    Mary: Is it far?
  瑪麗: 遠不遠?
 
    Rose: No, it's quite near -- just around this corner.
  蘿絲: 不遠,非常近;就在這個轉角。
 
    Mary: OK. Let's go. I'm very thirsty.
  瑪麗: 好吧。我們走。我很渴。
 
    ---: (in the shop)
  ---: (在咖啡館裡)
 
    Mary: An Irish coffee for you?
  瑪麗: 來杯愛爾蘭咖啡怎麼樣?
 
    Rose: Not at this time of the day.
  蘿絲: 這個時候不要。
 
    Rose: Just an ordinary one.
  蘿絲: 一般的咖啡就可以了。
 
    Mary: With sugar and cream?
  瑪麗: 要加糖和奶精嗎?
 
    Rose: Yes, thank you.
  蘿絲: 好的,謝謝。





From : http://www.liveabc.com/index.asp
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    waylin 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()